Italian Studies Courses by Term

Helpful Links

LPS Courses Requiring a Permit

LPS courses (courses with section numbers between 600 and 699) typically require permits, because the College of Liberal and Professional Studies (LPS) reserves most of the seats in these courses for LPS students until the second day of the semester. The Romance Languages Department cannot provide permits for LPS courses; LPS manages these permits. For details about a particular course offered by LPS, please visit the LPS page for Course Registration and Permit Queries.